Sammydress & Zaful Wishlist

07:45

Hello lovlies,
Today for you I have SammyDress & Zaful wishlist. The best is that you can choose style (casual, bohemian, vintage, etc), material (lace, polyester, silk, etc), pattern (floral, animal, plaid, etc), size, length, color and so much more. About clothes I don't need to talk, she is heart eyes emoji. I haven't encountered one person who complained that the quality is bad or damaged, so that's just a plus.
Going through site's pages and choosing clothes for my wishlist, I decided for the things that you can see above on pictures. There are so many wonderful things that I had to make a wishlist.

Zaful 11-11 2017 Promotion

You Might Also Like

10 komentari

  1. Nice clothes :)

    https://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Odlican post dragaaa.Sve sa slike mi se svidja jaoo,potpuno moj stil.Draga izasao je novi ppst na mom blogu ukoliko zelis da ostavis svoje utiske,mene bi stvarno razveselila.Ubrzo ide post Q&A i ukoliko imas neka pitanja za mene ili nesto vezano za moj blogu,mozes da postavis vec u neke postova,naravno ukoliko zelis.Jedan veliki i srdacan pozdrav od Vase Belle

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Džemper, suknja i čizmice - IN LOVE!!

    nina-verse.blogspot.hr

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ajme predobre stvarčice, posebno mi se sviđa prva trenerka, diivna je ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Very nice and lovely blog. I like your blog. Please follow me if you are interested in following each other's blog and I will follow you back
    Very nice Fashion Amazing post, I like photos visit here my blog post and Leave your comment here

    Thanks for comment my post on my blog!
    I'm following your nice blog. Can you follow mine? Thanks

    Packers and Movers Bangalore
    http://plponline.in/packers-and-movers-bangalore.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautiful! I love the white jumper! Have a great day doll!

    MARY MARÍA STYLE

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Love that white sweater :)
    New follower of your blog :)

    AN Beauty Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Nice wish list dear, thanks for sharing.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Great picks! Lovely post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Nice things!! I have the black dress :)
    xoxo

    http://sosweetgirlythings.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Blog Archive